Monday 28 January 2013

A Darker Moment

What a crap day! It's been pouring rain and I've been fighting all the usual insecurities. The kids will be heading back to school soon and I'll be home by myself. All day long I tried to remind myself of the good things in my life, but the truth is that I feel like I just don't fit in. I'm as lonely as I've ever been! I live in a beautiful country, but it's not the country of my birth. Maybe I'm homesick? For what, though, I'm not absolutely sure.

It's amazing how quickly thoughts can change from hopeful to hopeless. A thousand times today I thought about deleting this blog. Instead, I added a subtitle: An Attempt to Laugh through Life's Darker Moments! Only laughing is the last thing I feel like doing at the moment. But I won't give up, at least not today.


No comments:

Post a Comment